Cookies and Tracking Notice
This Agreement was last modified on 8th of June 2022.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of information generated by a web server when a user browses a website. The cookies are sent to and stored by the web browser for a predetermined period of time and utilized for various purposes, such as storing login information or user preferences.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Controlant and our third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
What types of technologies do we use?
How do we use them?
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
- For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is an analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics helps us to analyze how website users use our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purposes of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports based on aggregated data on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. We use the IP anonymization or masking feature for Google Analytics. With this feature, Google abbreviates your IP address before transferring it from the European Economic Area. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with any personal information.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities. For more information about the information these third-party services are collecting, and the cookies they place, please see the links in the section above.
How can you opt-out?
Most internet browsers have a “Help” section that will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. To find out more about using your browser settings to control cookies you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
To control interest-based advertising from certain third-party advertising partners, you can learn more about opting out of receiving interest-based ads at optout.aboutads.info and networkadvertising.org/choices. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on, and opt out of interest-based Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings.
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
Updates to this Notice
This Cookies & Tracking Notice may be updated from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by revising the "effective starting" date at the top of this notice.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which the Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent.
If you have any questions about our Cookies & Tracking Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.